Tuesday, June 10, 2008

cell phones.

So, my first cell phone was this little pink thing. I loved the thing, but two years later it was dead and definitely time for an upgrade. So, I got a razr last september. I hated it. The battery died every three seconds (or at least that's what it felt like) and I had issues with the buttons, etc. I just hated it. Then I switched to this simple black phone...and recently it decided to break, too. I was stuck with out a phone for a few days. The mystery of who had been calling me and texting me was overwhelming my senses and I felt as though I were going to explode. Then I magically got enough money to get a new cell phone. =] Graduation came just at the right time. ;]

Anyway, here is a picture of it. I think it's beautiful. Green= my favorite color.

green rumor phone by sprint

2 comments:

debby said...

Oh, I hope Leah and Krista don't see this! They're already spoiled enough. (But I do want one.)
Aunt Debby

me said...

pshhhh... I can't even imagine having a cell phone as a kid! My parent's didn't even want me to have a pager (which was the big thing back then) because they thought I was becoming a drug dealer, yeah, me... I know. ;)

and now my sisters are all spoiled and what? Have phones?! sigh...

well, my phone makes calls and that's about it but I thought that was what a phone was supposed to do LOL I don't have money for anything fancy but it's okay cause I hardly ever use my phone.

uh... and cute phone :)