Thursday, August 07, 2008

beach trip. august 2008 =]

I went to Wilmington, NC and stayed at Wrightsville beach with two friends of mine, Kristen and Ramey. We stayed at their Aunt and Uncle's house. It's a beautiful beach and completely different from San Diego beaches. For one thing the water isn't FREEZING cold, its very enjoyable. Here are some pictures. =]

Me and Kristen jumping in the water at nighttime. =] We went to a beautiful Thai food restaurant. We got along with our waiter so well we took a picture with him!

The beautiful pier.

A really cool shot I got of us driving around during the night.

The water. This beach wasn't crowded at all! it was amazing.
A picture of me outside of the thai food restraunt. This place was so elaborate, I can't even describe it. I could've taken a million pictures.

Driving around in the car.

2 comments:

Patrick Jinks said...

Fun posting! I love that last B&W picture of you!

debby said...

Very cool photos. Looks like you guys had some good fun! I also love that last photo.