Thursday, August 28, 2008

junk.

I'm not interested in posting wordy blogs very often, but I guess this can be an exception.

I've started DCC now. It's increadibly easy compared to Galileo. I can't believe how different it is, but I really like the schedule I've got- at least an hour between each class. =]

Psychology is my favorite class so far- next after that I really have been enjoying British Literature, but I think because I literally JUST finished that course in HS, it's taking away from the joy of experiencing it in a college setting.

For those who may not know, I plan on majoring in English. I want to eventually teach HS English, and when I get to a university [I'm considering switching to Averett as soon as possible] I may minor in French or Theatre.

That's really all that's happening in my life besides all the other normal junk.

2 comments:

Patrick Jinks said...

Congrats on starting college Laura! Cool huh? Don't worry. It will get harder!

debby said...

Laura, I cannot even believe you are in college. Very, very cool. But now I feel really old. Good luck!