Wednesday, September 24, 2008

one of the best things about a small town...

is that the tiny annual fair is a big deal...and a ton of fun.

This picture shows off my three favorite things about the fair- apples, ferris wheels and stuffed animals. =]

on the ferris wheel at night time. it was so beautiful.

i made a new friend! all the animals were sooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeee!!!!


the ferris wheel was amazing. my favorite ride by far, even if I am afraid of heights.



the people that i went with- ashley rust and colleen coyne.



you can't go with out pretending to be five years old for at least five minutes.






this is what it was like on the ferris wheel during the daytime. equally beautiful.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, Laura! Great pics, fun comments. Glad you had a good time.
Mom

Ash said...

oh yikes, I can't do the ferris wheel! You're brave for someone afraid of heights!! :) Love the pics Laura!

debby said...

Nice night photos. Looks like you had fun!

Patrick Jinks said...

I hate fairs, but you actually made me kinda like 'em again with these pics. fun!